Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Tomorrow's Teaser

Teaser Question - What do Lord Voldermort and mathematician Colin Maclaurin have in common?

Teaser Events - I have to put up the math posts first, and I'm out of time for what happened the rest of today - and even for my other mathematician from today - but when I get a chance, what's coming up is - Canongate Kirk and kirk yard, New Scottish Parliament Building, Arthur's Seat, the ruins of St. Anthony's Chapel in Holyrood Park, Holyrood Palace, Holyrood Abbey, and Greyfriar's Kirk and kirk yard. It was a full day!

**********************************************************

Next day post script - The teaser has to remain a teaser a little longer as for some reason I cannot upload photos to blogger tonight :-(

 (This could snowball into an avalanche rather quickly, as I have much to post each day!  Hoping for better things tomorrow!)




No comments:

Post a Comment